Onboarding Your Team
Learn the Basics of ConversationsTake a quick tour of the reply editor, including reply options, conversation options, docs integration, creating notes, and more!
Stay Organized with Default Folders
Learn how Help Scout makes it easy to keep track of your conversations with default folders, statuses, and assignments.
Start New Conversations
Need to take a support call or shoot a new email to a customer? No problem! See how easy it is to start a new conversation in Help Scout!
Keep Track of Customers:
Find out how to use Help Scout customer profiles to gain insights on customer details and conversation history.
Get Started with Live Chat:
Learn the ins and outs of making yourself available and responding to customer chats. It's easy to serve your community over email and chat from the same Help Scout mailbox. Available in Beacon 2.0 plans.
Collaborate with a Teammate:
This step is all about inviting a friend, colleague, or trusted teammate to help you test and work through conversations together. Help Scout is built to help support teams collaborate, so what better way to test than with someone by your side.
Here’s some stuff to try:
- Add a note
- Assign a conversation to your friend, and check out your default Mailbox folders
- Change the status on a conversation to Pending or Closed, and see how that affects where the conversation goes in your folders.
- @mention your friend and check out the notification station
- Change your redirect settings on Send Reply or Add Note to find your ideal flow
- Pop in the same conversation at the same time to check out Traffic Cop
- Start a New Conversation
We are looking at adding more onboarding resources for your new users. Have ideas of what else you’d like to see? Please let us know!