Infusionsoft is a popular small business CRM tool that allows users to organize contacts, automate marketing and manage eCommerce inventories all in one place.
Help Scout's app for Infusionsoft brings the customer data you need directly into the customer sidebar. When you receive an email from a customer, this app allows you to:
- Automatically import customer contact information.
- Pull in key metrics, such as lifetime value, and display up to 10 recent orders.
- Add new conversations to completed customer tasks.
- Add satisfaction ratings to completed customer tasks.
- Display a wide range of fields from Infusionsoft, including addresses, appointments, opportunities, orders, and tags.
- Create contacts in Infusionsoft if they don't already exist.
The Infusionsoft app uses oAuth 2.0, which makes installation quick and easy.
- To get started, log in to your Infusionsoft account, then head over to the Infusionsoft app in Help Scout.
From the Apps page in Help Scout, click the
Install App button. You'll be redirected to Infusionsoft in another tab to finish the install.
Grant Help Scout access to your Infusionsoft account. Click the Allow button.
After granting access, you'll be redirected back to Help Scout. Take a moment to review the options on the Settings and Fields tab. Select which mailboxes you want to enable the integration for, then hit the Save button.