Help Scout's Mailbox API, Custom Apps, and Open Source Tools
The full Help Scout Mailbox API documentation can be found at https://developer.helpscout.com/mailbox-api/.
That developer documentation is your source for complete information. Below you'll find direct links to some of the most often asked about bits.
Our developer documentation also includes information on:
- Webhooks - have Help Scout send out notifications of events.
- Custom static and dynamic apps - build your own tools.
- Open Source tools - find community built resources like PHP, .NET, and Ruby clients, custom apps like SnoozeBot, and more!
- Docs API - custom development for working with Docs.
- Beacon customizations, both web and mobile SDKs
If you have any questions about the API, just give us a shout!