Reports: Company and User
We're particularly fond of the Company and User reports for one big reason: total accountability. At a glance, the Company report shows you how many customers you're helping, as well as how many replies you're sending on average. Once you drill down into the User report, you're able to see every single conversation your team members have touched, along with individual productivity metrics across the board. Check out Reporting Definitions and Scenarios for the scoop on how these metrics are calculated.
Note: If your report doesn't look quite like what you see in the article below, these changes are coming soon! Take a peek at What’s New with Channel-based Reports for more info on the changes you'll be seeing. If you have any questions, just let us know!
How do I measure individual performance?
You'll find quite a few metrics on the User report, each capable of providing different insights. How you weigh those metrics is totally up to you. These counts are pretty straightforward. Here's a quick breakdown:
- All Channels is all about how many customers have been helped, and how many total conversations from all channels were handled. You'll also see which day of the week was busiest, alongside an average of conversations handled per day.
- Email gives you a look at how email conversations were handled. You will see the number of replies sent and the response time, as well as resolution metrics.
- Chat focuses only on the chat sessions, with the total number of chats, the wait time, duration, average number of messages per chat, and response time.
- Phone shows the total number of phone conversations logged, how many were new conversations, and how many customers this affected.
- Happiness shows you an overall glimpse of the ratings and feedback you've received from customers. You'll also be able to view the accompanying conversations and customer name for each rating.
What if I need to provide coaching on specific conversations?
Just scroll on down to the Conversation History section for a complete list of conversations handled. You'll notice some fancy metrics in the table, each pertaining to that individual conversation. Click on the conversation number to load the conversation in a pop-up window.