Social Media and SMS Integrations (powered by Smooch)
Smooch is a messaging platform and provides a mobile software development kit (SDK) for in-app messaging, social integrations with Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Messages, or SMS messages using Twilio or WhatsApp. Integrating Help Scout with Smooch will seamlessly sync all of your communications between the two systems. When a customer reaches out from your mobile app, you can continue the conversation from Help Scout. Check out the snapshot below to see how it will look in action:
- Head over to Smooch, and click on the purple Sign up to install button . This will take you to Smooch's log-in page where you can either log in or sign up for a new account.
2. Once you've created a new account, click on the black
Create a new Smooch app button. Name the app Help Scout.
- On the next page, scroll down just a bit and click the Connect channels button.
Business Systems under the
Categories sidebar, then click on the Help Scout tile.
- On the next page, click the Connect button under the Help Scout logo.
If prompted, log back into your Help Scout account and then click the blue
- Once authenticated, you'll be taken to a confirmation page where you can select which mailbox you'd like to manage your Smooch conversations in and save any changes.